Habitat Greater Ottawa broke ground on its next build at Titus Landing at Wateridge Village in the late fall of 2020. Sponsored by Red Roof Foundation, the development is an 8-unit stacked townhome development centrally located on the former Canadian Forces Rockcliffe Airbase, in a growing neighbourhood close to amenities.
Stay tuned for build photos and profiles on our future Titus Landing families!
Interested in becoming a Habitat Homeowner? We are currently accepting applications for accessible units at our upcoming Titus Landing development at Wateridge Village. If you are interested please fill out the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire. There are currently no standard units available at the Titus Landing development. Please check back in spring-summer of 2021, as we open applications for our upcoming development in Kemptville.
- Located at 455 Wanaki Road
- New development centrally located near transit, amenities and waterfront
- Construction slated to start fall-winter of 2020 and will restart early spring 2021
- 8 stacked townhomes in two adjacent buildings
- One accessible barrier-free 3-bedroom units on ground floor
- 4-bedroom units are split level two-storey
- Stacked townhomes do not include basements or private yards
- Shared outdoor space and outdoor parking provided
- Includes shared enclosed bike and maintenance shed
Titus Landing will include an accessible barrier-free 3-bedroom units located on the ground floor. Accessible outdoor parking and barrier-free access leading to the entries will enable those with mobility issues to safely access the home.
Accessible housing can work for everyone, including those with physical disabilities. It also allows people to stay in their homes as their circumstances change, without expensive renovations. The Titus Landing accessible units will feature wider door frames, open turning spaces within rooms, easy-to grab handle levers and light switches, a wheel-in shower stall and kitchen work surfaces with knee space below and adjustable storage spaces above.
Note: Families interested in the accessible units must qualify under Habitat Greater Ottawa’s Eligibility Criteria. We recognize the diversity of people with disabilities and will work with interested families on a case-by-case basis to ensure Habitat’s current accessible units adequately meet the needs of your family.
Learn more about the Eligibility Criteria and on how to apply.
Thank you to our Titus Landing Development Sponsor: