Dear Habitat Greater Ottawa ReStore supporters,
We’re excited to invite you to the official site of our Habitat Greater Ottawa Online ReStore! Our new online store now allows for one stop shopping of our full selection of furniture, décor, and building materials, all at the same great prices, and from the comfort of your home.
Browse the range of our unique new and gently used items available at either our Trainyards or Stittsville ReStores. You can then pick up your purchase curbside at one of our ReStore locations all while helping to flatten the curve.
We’re updating our online store daily, so check back for new products.
The ReStore is Habitat for Humanity’s social enterprise which allows us to continue doing what we do best – providing local families with safe and affordable homes. The meaning of ‘Home’ has rarely felt more profound than it does now, and your support of our Online ReStore during these challenging times is very much appreciated and needed.
From DIY to gardening to home improvement projects, we’ve got it all waiting for you – so get online and start shopping today!
Shopping the Online ReStore
- Shop our Online ReStore
- Browse items by category and location and place selected items in the virtual basket.
- Create an account and check-out when you are ready. Items will remain in your basket while you browse our site.
- Pay for your purchase
- Payment is online at the time of check-out by credit card.
- You will receive payment confirmation by email.
- In 2 to 4 days you will receive notification that your order is ready for pick-up at one of our ReStore locations.
- Curbside pick-ups are currently being scheduled between 10:00am and 3:00pm Thursdays and Fridays.
- Pick up your purchase
When you arrive at the ReStore, please adhere to the following pick up procedure:
- Park and remain in your vehicle.
- Call us at the number provided and notify us of your arrival.
- When your items are ready, our staff will direct you to the pick-up zone.
- In the pick-up zone, present your proof of purchase and photo ID through your closed window.
- In order to adhere to physical distancing guidelines, staff are not permitted to assist with loading.
Remember to bring proof of purchase and your photo ID for pick-up.
Please help our staff maintain safe physical distancing of 6 feet at all times.
We are working hard to bring our ReStore customers the best online shopping experience possible. Please reach out with any feedback, questions, or product inquiries at email@example.com.
Your health and safety come first.
Our ReStore staff continue to diligently follow Public Health guidelines and directives. Special procedures are in place to keep both staff and customers safe throughout your shopping experience.
We recognize there is ongoing uncertainty as varying measures across the country to re-open the economy take place. We value your continued loyalty as we shift our retail approach.
Our thoughts are with you, our valued ReStore customers, at this time so please stay focused on the health and safety of your family and those most vulnerable in our community.
For more information, please see Habitat Greater Ottawa’s COVID-19 response.