Make a transformative impact with Builders’ Circle!
The Builders’ Circle was created to recognize our generous major donors who provide ongoing support Habitat Greater Ottawa.
Your Builders’ Circle contributions allow Habitat Greater Ottawa to build a sustainable base for our homeownership program, because we all deserve a safe, decent and affordable place to call home. When we can plan ahead, we can invest in effective, long-term affordable housing solutions that meet the specific needs of the community.
Investing in Habitat means that you’ll helping local families now while generating social and financial returns back into the Ottawa community for decades to come. As a member of the Builders’ Circle you are not only investing in a family in need, you are investing in our community,
Benefits of becoming a Builders’ Circle leader
When you provide funding for us to build more homes with more local families, here’s what we’ll commit to you:
- A welcome package
- An annual update on your impact
- A thank-you card from a Habitat family
- Invitations to exclusive Habitat events
- Recognition on a virtual donor wall (with your approval) and in other Habitat Greater Ottawa digital and print content
Increasing your investment in the Builders’ Circle will provide more engagement opportunities! This could include:
- A day on our build site with your family and friends
- A VIP experience at Habitat’s signature Steel Toes and Stilettos Gala
- An opportunity to meet our Habitat families
- A chance to learn more and participate in the future strategic direction of Habitat Greater Ottawa
Builders’ Circle levels
- Ground Breakers donate $1,000 – $1,999 per year
- Foundation Builders donate $2,000 – $3,499 per year
- Future Framers donate $3,500 – $4,999 per year
- Roof Raisers donate $5,000 – $9,999 per year
- Visionaries donate $10,000 + per year
If you would like to get in touch about our Builders’ Circle we would love to hear from you! Please contact Shawna Blanchard at email@example.com or 613-749-9950 ext. 233.
Your Return on Investment
Research from the Boston Consulting Group shows that every dollar invested in Habitat’s homeownership program has a return of $4 for the community and on average Habitat generates $175,000 of benefits to society per home. Additionally, Habitat homeowners have greater employment stability, improved health, and are more engaged in their community. For more information on how your Builders’ Circle donation benefits local families and the Ottawa community, visit the Our Impact page.