Make a transformative impact with Builders’ Circle!
Because we all deserve a safe, decent and affordable place to call home, the Builders’ Circle was created to recognize individual donors who go above and beyond in supporting Habitat Greater Ottawa. These major gifts are crucial in building a sustainable base for our homeownership program. As a member of the Builders’ Circle you are not only investing in a family in need, you are investing in our community.
Benefits of becoming a Builders’ Circle leader
If you commit to helping us build more homes with more local families, here’s what we’ll commit to you:
- A welcome package
- An annual update on your impact
- A thank-you card from a Habitat family
- Invitations to exclusive Habitat events
- Recognition as a Founding Member* on a virtual donor wall and in other Habitat Greater Ottawa digital and print content
- A friendly pledge reminder every spring
Increasing your investment in the Builders’ Circle will unlock more engagement opportunities! This may include:
- A day on our build site with your family and friends
- A VIP experience at Habitat’s signature Steel Toes and Stilettos Gala
- An opportunity to meet our Habitat families
- A chance to learn more and participate in the future strategic direction of Habitat Greater Ottawa
*Join before December 31, 2019 to become a Founding Member of the Builders’ Circle. You will be recognized as a Founding Member in all Habitat-related communication for the duration of your membership.
Builders’ Circle levels
- Ground Breakers commit to $1,000 – $1,999 a year for 3 years (for a minimum total of $3,000)
- Foundation Builders commit to $2,000 – $3,499 a year for 3 years (for a minimum total of $6,000)
- Future Framers commit to $3,500 – $4,999 a year for 3 years (for a minimum total of $10,500)
- Roof Raisers commit to $5,000 – $9,999 a year for 3 years (for a minimum total of $15,000)
- Visionaries commit to $10,000 + a year for 3 years (for a minimum total of $30,000)
Want more information on Builders’ Circle? Do you want to customize your contribution? We’re here for you! Please contact Shawna Blanchard at email@example.com or 613-749-9950 ext. 233.
Your Return on Investment
Your Builders’ Circle contribution gives Habitat Greater Ottawa the ability to plan ahead and invest in effective, long-term affordable housing solutions that meet the specific needs of the community. Investing in Habitat means that you’ll helping local families now while generating social and financial returns back into the Ottawa community for decades to come.
Research from the Boston Consulting Group shows that every dollar invested in Habitat’s homeownership program has a return of $4 for the community and on average Habitat generates $175,000 of benefits to society per home. Additionally, Habitat homeowners have greater employment stability, improved health, and are more engaged in their community.