Online shopping is now available at our Belfast and Iber ReStore locations!
Dear valued Habitat Greater Ottawa ReStore supporters,
In the recent weeks we made the difficult decision to close our ReStores to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and volunteers. COVID-19 has had an impact on all of us, and our priority is in keeping everyone safe.
We will continue to share with you through our online store unique ReStore finds such as new and gently used furniture, home accessories, appliances, tools, hardware and so much more.
Now you can finish at long last that home renovation or DIY project!
Here’s how the Online ReStore Works:
Our On-line ReStore can be accessed through our ReStore Facebook page (facebook.com/habitatGOReStore/). We invite you to follow and like our Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest ReStore products available for you.
1. Shop our online ReStore
Our on-line store will feature:
- Daily product posts including photos, prices and product descriptions
- Scheduled pickup times by appointment
- Easy and convenient payment methods
Please note: Inquiries about the full range of available inventory are welcome. Please message us via Facebook to see if we carry a particular product. We are currently experiencing a high volume of messages and will respond to inquiries as quickly as possible.
2. Paying for your purchase
Message us through Facebook to arrange your purchase and schedule a pickup time. Accepted methods of payment include:
- By credit card over the phone
- By debit/credit at time of pickup
- By e-transfer
All sales are final.
3. Picking up your purchase
Pick up times are by appointment only. Please message us through Facebook to schedule a pick up date and time.
When you arrive at the ReStore, please adhere to the following pick up procedure:
- Park and remain in your vehicle.
- Call or text us at the number provided to notify us of your arrival. Our staff will let you know when your items are ready in our pick up zone.
- Proceed to the pick up zone where your item will be available for inspection and loading. In order to adhere to physical distancing, staff are not permitted to assist with loading.
- If you paid in advance, produce the card you paid with or a copy of your sales order (in the case of e-transfer) for confirmation and present this through your closed car window. If you are paying at time of pick up, debit machines will be cleaned before and after each use.
Please note: We are unable to receive donated material at this time. If you would like to discuss options to partner with or donate to Habitat Greater Ottawa, please contact us at the coordinates below.
For your health and safety
Remember, this is a critical time for us to flatten the curve and keep everyone healthy and safe.
Our team has increased health and safety protocols such as enhanced cleaning and physical distancing, and we are following provincial standards in everything we do.
If you feel sick in any way, please stay home – we’ll be happy to serve you on another day!
We are working hard to develop a full-scale online shopping experience for you! Stay tuned for news on our official ReStore online shop coming soon.
Our deepest thanks and appreciation to all our ReStore supporters for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time. Every ReStore purchase helps local families across Ottawa to access safe, secure and affordable housing.
For more information on Habitat Greater Ottawa’s COVID-19 response, please visit habitatgo.ca.